Saturday, December 12, 2009

You came in my dreams....

According to a feedback, I am getting too serious where my posts to this blog are concerned. So I thought of breaking this monotony, and posting something lively.

This is my work again ( seriously again, no pun intended). No prizes for guessing when I wrote it.

Well, to those who are yet to figure that out, let me concede, this was when I was in college. How's that ???

Let me know what you feel about these (ex) feelings of mine. Cheers !!!


"You came in my dreams last night,
No issues, it's all right.

The weather was airy,
and you looked like a fairy.

I asked you for a dance,
You said ' forget it, no chance.'

But I could not resist the temptation,
I held your cheeks and kissed you,
Believe me, that was my salvation.

When I woke up, it was all over,
Yes, this is something, I'll always remember."

No comments: