Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am a talent.......

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

I am a talent waiting to be discovered,
In this wilderness of ambition, hope, and desire,
Waiting to be uncovered.

“Efforts do not go waste,
Persist, and do not expect anything in haste”
Is what I had heard all along.

I made up my mind that I will persist,
And from expecting anything so quick I shall desist,
Even if all that name, fame, and money take long,

But my efforts, toil, and sweat seem to be going in vain,
I could be doomed to be another failure,
Or another set of aspirations unmet,
Is what is giving me all that anguish and pain.

How easy it is for anyone to inspire,
Merely through encouraging words,
And how amazing it is for others to muster courage,
Merely through encouraging words.

But alas, how difficult it is for those like me,
To hope against hope,
And wish every passing moment,
A step towards that elusive hope.

The road to that name, fame, and money,
Seems further away,
And I have no choice but to keep moving,
This way or that way.

Yes, I am a talent waiting to be discovered,
In this wilderness of ambition, hope, and desire,
Waiting to be uncovered.

No comments: